Are you planning to take a break and relax?
Traveling is an excellent hobby for lots of people across the world. There are lots of beautiful places to see and explore and one of which is Uganda.
Uganda has become a visited spot for many travelers around the world. It has remained the gem of Africa with many tourist attractions and parks to see.
To know more about Safari destinations in Uganda, here are some of the top destinations you may want to visit:
- Rwenzori Mountains. This is a great place for people who love hiking. The birds and the vegetation in this mountain would inspire you to explore the whole area. It might take 6 days if you want to really enjoy this place.
- Bwindi National Park. You will find endangered mountain gorillas in this park. It is an interesting park where one can track the gorillas. Forest birding and forest walks are some of the other activities that can be done in this park.
- Kibale Forest. If you love primates then this place is perfect for you. You can see several types of monkeys, baboons, chimpanzees and other primates. Aside from enjoying the primates, you can also do birding and forest walks.
- Murchison Falls National Park. This park has been named after the enormous Murchison Falls in Uganda. You will surely enjoy the spectacular view of the falls in the Nile. There a number of attractions to enjoy and animals to see.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park. This place is found in the south western. Because of the wildlife and the popular tree climbing lions, Woodstocks Best Dentist loves to come back to this place repeatedly. Some of the activities that can be enjoyed are launch cruise, nature walks and game drives.
Uganda | Pearl of Africa
So if you are looking for a good place to travel and be with nature, Uganda is the best place. There is much more to see and discover in Uganda and your next travel destination could be your chance explore a world far different from the rest.